Apply for BYSO Financial Aid 2023-24
Thank you for your interest in applying for need-based financial aid for the 2023-24 season. We consider each request on a case-by-case basis. Please follow these steps to apply for financial aid:
- Complete your BYSO registration for the 2023-24 season through Active Network, pay the $250 registration fee (the registration fee is NOT covered by financial aid), and opt into the payment plan by June 30th, 2023. When you select the payment plan option, you will not be required to pay anything up front besides the registration fee. A decision will be made about your financial aid award and your award will be applied to your account prior to the date of your first automatic payment on the payment plan.
- Complete and submit the Financial Aid Application form by 5pm on Friday, June 30th, 2023. We ask that you make sure to complete the narrative section at the bottom of the form in as much detail as possible. Applications submitted after June 30th will be considered
at the discretion of the Financial Aid Committee. Financial Aid decisions will be made by July 31st, 2023.
- Submit your 2022 tax return to Jo-Ann Branco, Director of Finance, via this secure portal (brief account setup required).
- Please note that we will be unable to consider your application if you have an outstanding balance from a previous season, if you have not paid the $250 registration fee, or if you have not submitted all documentation outlined on this page.
- We cannot guarantee that all requests will be met in full. The Financial Aid Committee will consider each completed application and we will be in touch regarding your award.