Program Book Advertising
Why advertise with BYSO?
- BYSO concert programs reach a highly targeted audience of exemplary young musicians, their families and classical music lovers who enthusiastically attend and participate in an array of cultural activities. Also in attendance at concerts are BYSO’s generous corporate sponsors and philanthropists who support the organization.
- 13,500 audience members from Boston and 120 different New England communities attend each concert, throughout the BYSO concert season.
- BYSO concerts take place at world-renowned venues, including Boston Symphony Hall, Sanders Theatre at Harvard University and Jordan Hall.
- “One of the country’s leading orchestras” - The Boston Globe.
BYSO 55th season will maintain high-profile concerts including the sixth consecutive performance of a semi-staged opera. The Boston Youth Symphony remains the only US Youth Orchestra to perform full semi-staged operas.
- BYSO will partner again with the Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO) to collaborate on the BSO Family Subscription Series for the 2012-2013 Season! After the success and sold-out performances of the past three seasons, this partnership is considerably expanding our audience base and visibility.
- The Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras (BYSO) is a leader in youth arts education. For 55 years, BYSO has provided the highest quality arts programming to young people of all backgrounds. Excellence and accessibility are at the core of our mission, and we are excited to partner with businesses, arts organizations, schools and universities in our community who share these values.
- BYSO is comprised of nearly 500 students. Many of these students are immersed in the college selection process. Moreover, 99% of the 2012 BYSO graduates will be going to college next season.
Advertising with BYSO supports the future of classical music!
The links below contain rates and specifications, a contract and a list of last year's advertisers
BYSO's Program Book Advertising Rates and Specification
Please contact Chiara Marsoner at 617.358.6015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR CURRENT BYSO PROGRAM BOOK ADVERTISERS!
Boston Symphony Orchestra
Boston University, College of Fine Arts
Camp Encore Coda
Carnegie Mellon University School of Music
Carriage House Violins
Douglas C. Cox Violins
Eastman School of Music
Eaton Vance Investment Counsel
Handel & Haydn Society
Indiana University - Jacobs School of Music
Johnson String Instruments
Keene State College
Manhattan school of Music
New England Music Camp
Oberlin College & Conservatory
Peabody Conservatory of the John Hopkins University
Roxbury Community College
Rice University - Shepard School of Music
Rivers School Conservatory
San Francisco Conservatory of Music
The Hartt School - University of Hartford
University of New Hampshire - Music Department
University of Illinois School of Music
University of North Texas - College of Music
Walnut Hill School for the Arts
Youngstown State University