Bring your friends and join us for an inspiring afternoon of music!
The Boston Youth Symphony Orchestras offers groups of 10 or more a 20% discount on concert tickets to our classical music performances.
We want to help you and your group to experience the inspirational performances of our youth orchestras.To learn more, please contact Erin Keegan Ianni at 617-353-3359 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP SALES GUIDELINES:
- Groups of 10 or more receive $5 off.
- Price per section A ticket is $25 (originally $30).
- Price per section B ticket is $20 (originally $25).
- What's more - groups don't have any ticketing surcharges!
- The group liaison receives one complimentary (11th) ticket!
- We will work with your group liaison to seat all members of your group together in the concert hall.
- A non-refundable partial payment is required unless otherwise stated.
- The full payment is due 20 days prior to the concert, unless otherwise stated.
- Payments are accepted in the form of a single check or credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
SPECIAL School Groups
Teachers and educators are encouraged to gather a group of students and experience their peers performing. For more information regarding student groups please contact Erin directly at 617-353-3359.